Alright ladies {and gents?}. I like to think that I am a very crafty lady. Realistically, I probably am not. At all. Well, at least I don't use my creativity very often.
So when I get the itch to get artsy fartsy, I have to seize the opportunity. When a friend of ours was moving out of his apartment, I took advantage of the spare shower rod. I had some sheer curtains laying around, and though...well, why not? This particular tub doesn't have a shower, so it is usually neglected. Although I have now discovered Dr Teal's lavender Epsom salt. Epsom salt is really great for relieving stress, sore muscles, and helping to remove toxins. There's a little mason jar full beside the tub, as well as an amazing lavender candle. Just add warm water and a light the candle, and I have instant relaxation.
Anyway, I think this idea would look really nice with colored sheers, but alas I only had white. {Sorry for the lack of picture quality.}
Anyway, I think this idea would look really nice with colored sheers, but alas I only had white. {Sorry for the lack of picture quality.}
Today my sweetie and I have been getting excited about having some friends over. He's excited because of some silly football draft {I know, it is serious...not silly}. So it'll be good to have friends over to barbeque, and just hang out. The weather here feels like there is a hint of Autumn, which usually means it's time to see more of family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment